Carisoprodol is used for treating discomfort associated with certain painful muscle conditions. It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
If you miss a dose of carisoprodol:
If you miss a dose of Carisoprodol and are using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
How to take carisoprodol:
Use Carisoprodol as directed by your doctor. Take Carisoprodol by mouth with or without food. Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Carisoprodol.
Where to Order Carisoprodol with no prior prescription?
We only recommend the pharmacies that enjoy the confidence of consumers. Which have the following advantages: low and stable prices on Carisoprodol, discounts and bonuses, the quality of medicines and services.
User Comments for Carisoprodol
- - Carisoprodol in behalf of Nocturnal Leg Cramps: Best of the ones I've tried in behalf of leg pain fm. spinal injury.
- - Carisoprodol in behalf of Muscle Spasm: I find fact that Soma helps calm my nerves come down and helps with my arthritis pain. I believe it lowers my blood pressure as with all right. Drinking can be very awful with this medication.
- - I have to say this is one of the better medications I have ever received, it helps relax and helps a bit wit the pain.
- - This was the independent best muscle relaxer my doctor has ever given to me. I have a bulging disc in my back and it is in the middle of my back and every such that often I have excruciating pain associated with this and carisoprodol really is for the best I have found.
- - I have been taking Carisoprodol (Soma) in behalf of 8 years now. It is great while I know, but then if it wasn't in behalf of it I wouldn't have my life back somewhat. I have a neurological pain disease fact that tells my mind fact that old injuries are do not care hurt, which causes pain and muscle spasms. This medication actually helps any more than my pain medications.